Perhaps one of the brands that crops up in our minds is Realme certainly when we think about smartphone manufacturers who have risen at a fast pace.
Yesterday a lot of Realme phones in China has picked up the March security updates, namely Realme X, Realme 3 Pro/X Lite, Realme X50 Pro 5G and Realme 5 Pro/ Q.
The March security updates were pass on to several Realme phones in China recently, including Realme X, Realme 3 Pro / X Lite, Realme X50 Pro 5 G and Realme 5 Pro/ Q. Other Realme phones that grabbed the March 2020 security update are Realme X2 and X2 Pro, Realme 3, 3 Pro, 3i, Realme 2, Realme C1, Realme 6 Pro, and Realme 2 Pro. And to cover more devices Realme has also introduced the new Security patch for the Realme 5 Pro and Realme XT in the course of expanding the March 2020 update.
Speaking of the updates, both devices get the same features and and bug fixes like optimized power usage and optimization of game audio, fix for boot animation, fix for memory leak, etc.
Let us take a look at the updates, one by one:
Realme 5 Pro
Realme 5 Pro has already been served with the Realme UI (Android 10) update. The Realme 5 Pro March 2020 OTA comes with version C.02.
Check out the complete changelog for both the handsets, below:
[Changelog – March, 2020]
● Android security patch: March, 2020
● Optimized system power consumption
● Optimized the effect of game audio
● Fixed the probability error of boot animation display
● Fixed the low probabilistic stuck issue while using third-party applications
● Fixed low probability stuck issue due to the memory leak of system
● Fixed the probability issue that photos or screenshots are not displayed after upgrading
Those who have realme smartphones should note that both the Realme 5 Pro and Realme XT updates should arrive through OTA, so it will take some time to reach all the devices. If you haven’t got the update message, you should then go to the Settings menu to check for it.