The Indian government has banned many Chinese smartphone apps, as you are all aware. Large apps like TikTok and CamScanner are among the apps that have been blocked. CamScanner, which is widely used in India, has been discontinued and is no longer available. So lets check out alternative best 5 scanner app for Android phones.
Cam scanner is a mobile app that allows any text to be saved as a photo and converted into a PDF file. This app is primarily used by students & Teachers. Cam Youtuber is one more popular app among Indian YouTubers. YouTubers use this app to create educational videos. Since then, the Indian government has announced that this app has been banned. Since then, there have been people who have expressed concern about using it. So, in this post, I will inform you about the best substitute for Camscanner like good app.
Top 5 Best Scanner For Android
If you use this app, don’t worry because I’ll tell you about the 5 Best Scanner apps for Android that you can use in your phone today. The best part is that I want you to know that I am going to tell you about apps that are not from China.
So, if you’re looking for an Indian app similar to Camscanner, today’s post is going to be very useful to you. You will undoubtedly read this post carefully today. So, let’s take a look at Camscanner Alternative and 5 best scanner Indian App.
1. Adobe Scan: OCR PDF Scanner and PDF Creator
Adobe Scan is the first name that comes to mind when we think of CamScanner alternatives. This app was created by Adobe, as you might have guessed from the name. This mobile app was created by Adobe and its features are undoubtedly the excellent.
This is a free document scanning app that you can download and install from the Google Play store on your mobile device. Any type of Receipts, Notes, Documents, Photos, Business Cards, and Whiteboards can be escanated via mobile with the help of this app.
When it comes to the size of Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner with OCR, it varies depending on the device. If you want to get its version, you will have to pay around 400 rupees. It has been downloaded over 10 million times.
2. PDF Scanner – Microsoft Office Lens
Microsoft created this app, which is a powerful app that can be used in place of a cam scanner. It is also free to download from the Google Play Store.
Its size has not been specified on the Play Store because it varies depending on the device. Its also been liked by many and has a 4.7 rating on the Play Store. The Microsoft Office Lens app has been downloaded over 10 million times.
3. TurboScan: Scan PDF Documents And Receipts
TurboScan is a great mobile app. You can do almost everything you could do in CamScanner with this app. This application includes auto edge detection, multiple scanning, and other features, as well as a sharpening mode for producing better scanned copies.
This mobile app is also available for free download from the Google Play Store. It has a 4.6 rating on the Play Store and has been downloaded over 1 million times. If you want to use it as a CamScanner alternative, its the best choice.
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Ultra-fast processing (under 3 seconds per page)
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages between stored scans
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, GoogleDrive, OneDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
4. My Scans – Best PDF Scanner
My Scans is the best phone scanner and document organiser. It is extremely simple to use. Simply save a photo of a document, invoice, business card, bill, warranty, contract, or memo.
My scans will take care of the rest. It detects edges and converts photos to PDF files.You can then send it via email or print it. From now on you will have all the pdf documents you need always in your pocket.
The app is approximately 81 MB in size. This app has been downloaded over one lakh times and has a rating of 4.6 on the Google Play Store.
5. Top Scanner
Because it is a new app, I have placed it at the end of this list. This app has been downloaded over one lakh times and has a rating of 4.6 on the Google Play Store.
The app is approximately 27 MB in size. You can use this app to scan any type of document using your mobile camera. You can use this app if you have a YouTube educational channel and make educational videos.
TopScanner is a simple scanner with a high quality PDF output.
1. Scan documents, receipts and business cards
2. Auto detect borders
3. Fine tune the image with many filters to reach perfection
4. Easily manage your documents
5. With a high quality PDF or PNG output.
6. Automatically upload and back up files.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this interesting comparative scanner article and it will help you to choose one of the best scanner app for your phone, keep reading stay connected.